Continuation of Learning Plan if School is Closed for a Prolonged Period of Time
To ensure as little disruption as possible to the children's learning, we have put into place the following plan should it become necessary to close school for a prolonged period of time.
- Parents will be informed of daily work for the children to complete at home via the "Home Learning" tab on the Class Pages of the school website or through "MarvellousMe".
- Children will have one maths and one English activity per day (based on current topics or previous skills taught).
- An additional topic activity per week will be set based on a key question from the knowledge organisers (home topic fact sheets).
- In addition, we would like the children to:
- Complete any online learning available eg TT Rock Stars (15 mins per day).
- Complete any outstanding activities on their topic fact sheets.
- Read daily (15 mins).